If you wish to give your hair extensions fashionable hues, or whether you simply desire to modify the shade of the hue, this tutorial will show you how to do it. This article will explain in depth how to lighten hair extensions, so read on if you want to learn more!
1.There are a few things to keep in mind when learning how to lighten hair extensions
Since using toxins on your hair is an inevitable consequence of hair whitening, the basic recommendations are particularly relevant to your consideration of how to lighten hair extensions.
- Brightening techniques are primarily effective on human hair, so avoid using fake hair if you want to add some length or volume to your look. Virgin hair is the perfect idea as it is the healthiest and most consistent hair kind there is. It also stays compliant and shines. This is a critical piece of information that will ultimately decide the success or failure of your hair extension lighting project.
- Chlorine is the most efficient way to brighten your hair. In order to white your hair, a pre-wash is not necessary. The hair should be allowed to get dirty before the chlorine is applied. By taking this measure, you can lessen the damage that bleach might cause to your hair. There are some people who don’t know about this cool technique for in how to lighten hair extensions
- Keep a close eye on your tresses to make sure they aren’t growing too fragile, damaged, or unmanageable. In this case, you should quickly wash your hair and see a salon for medical services. Remember to heed this caution when learning how to lighten hair extensions.
2.Guidelines in how to lighten hair extensions
Above are two self – development and self procedures for how to lighten hair extensions, both of which are inexpensive but time-consuming.
You could safely brighten hair extensions by one or two shades with substances you probably already have in your kitchen (lemon).
2.1. Step 1 – Making lighten liquid
This is the first step in how to lighten hair extensions
- Using a 1:1 ratio of lemon juice to water, Lemon has been utilized for hair for a lengthy moment since it is an organic bleach.
Although lemon juice is organic, it will nonetheless break out your hair if used undiluted
- Although lemon juice is organic, it will nonetheless break out your hair if used undiluted.
- Mixing lemon juice and water at a ratio of 1:1 will reduce the acidic. It’s easy to learn how to lighten hair extensions.
2.2. Step 2 – Applying liquid
This is the second step in how to lighten hair extensions
- Apply a lemon juice lotion to your tresses.
- Assure the liquid is spread out properly using your hands or a brush with wide teeth.
- Make sure that you do that in a careful way
2.3. Step 3 – Drying hair
This is the third step in how to lighten hair extensions
- Get some sunlight and dry your hair outside. Get some fresh air and bask in the light.
- Because the citrate in the lemonade will react to the warmth to brighten the shade of your hair, you should wait to come inside when your hair is bone dry.
- Step three of how to lighten hair extensions entails doing this.
2.4. Step 4 – Cleaning hair
This is the fourth step in how to lighten hair extensions
- You should wash the lime juice out of your hair and then apply moisturizer. After you’ve let your hair grow back nearly completely, hop in the bath to remove the lime zest.
- Since using moisturizer to rehydrate your strands, let them fully dry.
- You have just learned how to lighten hair extensions.
Source: Vin hair vendor